Attempting to “teach” creativity is difficult. I would argue it can’t be done well in our standard, current educational environment.
When your expectations involve creativity, the task of training or optimizing for it becomes difficult, if not entirely impossible. How do you measure what’s…
The Decline and Fall of the Clerkenwell Kid || The Real Tuesday Weld
Thanks, Manuel Olmo, @olmocs, for sending your #postcard #art to #TwitterArtExhibit #Orlando #followart
A book cover is a dream project and the perfect canvas for some designers, it means that you have to abstract the whole book feeling to just a one illustration page. Here are 10 examples of how to achieve great lettering and good use of typography making a good Book cover.
- The Loved One bye Evelyn Waugh.
- The Waste Land by T. S. Eliot.
- Aristotle & Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe by Benjamin Saenz
- The Scarlet Sisters by Myra MacPherson.
- The Innovator’s Cookbook by Steven Johnson.
- Unnatural Creatures by Neil Gaiman
- Just My Type by Simon Garfield
- Sarah Butler.
- Love Is Power, or Something Like That by Igoni Barrett.
- Vaclav & Lena by Haley Tanner
All the authors mentioned above are the authors of the book, if you know the name of the designer that made the cover don’t hesitate on contact me by askbox.
It could be any dinner, in any place. Every person around the table wants intimacy. And every one of you—whether you came here with that in mind or not—no matter what your intended investment, wants a relationship of some kind although you’ve just met.
Yet by dessert and coffee, you’re…